Our partner company is focusing on business intelligence. Their leading experts have been working together for more than 15 years. Their data warehouse and data mining teams work to provide effective solutions to business problems, mainly in the financial, telecom, and energy sectors. They have projects in all areas of BI, from building data warehouses to machine learning-based analytics and executive dashboards.They are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Solution Architect who has strong technical skills, experience on the AWS platform, and is also able to talk to the business, actively participate in the business needs assessment and in the design and implementation of the solution.
- Understand the client’s business model, their current issues, and how they manage and use their data.
- Design a business intelligence/data platform solution for the client to solve their issues. Create a roadmap for the client and lead them along.
- Pick the technical components needed to fulfill those needs, mostly out of AWS cloud services.
- Sprint-by-sprint you take part in delivering a reliable, working solution that pleases the client and meets the business constraints as well.
- Be the tech lead of a project, and lead a development team of up to 5 people.
- Knowledge of batch and streaming data architectures and practical experience of data modeling and ETL processing, including extensive knowledge of SQL. As an orientation, you are likely to have 4+ intensive years in the field.
- An overall thrive to take part in creating data-centric business solutions.
- Ability to design and implement a business intelligence / data platform solutions based on AWS technologies.
- Experience with AWS technologies including AWS technologiesSQS, SNS, Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, similar solutions built around Hive/Spark etc.
- Experience with AWS Glue for ETL, AWS Athena for querying files in S3 buckets and Quicksight/PowerBl/Tableau/Looker for Analytics and BI dashboards.
- Basic networking concepts around AWS VPC is a nice to have, as well as understanding concepts around scalability.
- Deep understanding of data warehousing, experience in data modeling, ETL development.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong technical and business English (oral, reading and writing).
- Hungarian is a must have.
Our client's offer
- Stable company, long-term job opportunities
- Flexible HO possibility
- Interesting, varied and challenging tasks
- Continuous development, active professional support
- Close-knit team, family atmosphere
- Work-life balance support