We are looking for a DevSecOps Software Engineer for our Dutch-owned airline partner. You will become part of their Business Platform Fligth.
They are looking for a software engineer with a specialization on DevSecOps, who collaboratively organize all necessary on the automation and configuration management of environments tasks to help maximize the flow of value. As a software engineer, you will work shoulder to shoulder with other software engineers, like backend specialists, data scientists, domain experts, and frontline staff to shape the future of our partner and the aviation industry.
As a DevSecOps specialist,
you will apply your skills to change the way our partner works, driving innovation and transforming
them into a truly data-driven organization.
- Make use of right technology and govern architecture for the environments in line with the organizational objectives, ensuring that the right technologies are chosen to strike an optimal balance between achieving business goals, supporting the realizationof functional and technical requirements, environments and continuity costs
- Build, migrate, implement and maintain environments and key technologies for COTS/SAAS apps by using the IaC principles, showing leadership towards OPS- & Security teams, and collaborate with the development team on the continual process improvement
- Build, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines and its processes to support development teams with automated testing and security scanning while keeping an eye on FinOps
- Support the migration of their critical-, but also legacy landscape from on-premises to the Azure and Google Cloud environment in line with their strategical objectives
- Design and implement the overall architecture aligned with other self-engineered products to deliver
- Translate development team needs into compelling solutions and deliver them to end users so that business value is created
- Take care of specification, design, engineering, testing, delivery, maintenance, monitoring, and support of the IaC landscape
- Foster a culture where state-of-the-art approaches, tooling and technologies are applied as fits with the mission of the department, the KPI’s and desired business impact
They are looking for passionate and talented DevSecOps engineers, for curious builders who are biased towards action, communication and are thriving in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience with engineering CI/CD pipelines on-premise and Azure/GCP/AWS environments.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in performing and automate COTS/SAAS environments by using the IaC and monitor everything principles, while industrializing environments
- Knowledge of techniques and tooling (e.g., k8s, GitHub Actions, Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Proficient with automation tooling, configuration management and problem finding
- Experience with bringing enterprise applications to production and supporting development teams
- Experience in coaching and knowledge sharing to familiarize teams with DevSecOps best practices
- Knowledge with and experience in agile way of working (e.g., SAFe, Scrum, Agile)
- Great communication skills, written and spoken (English) and team spirit
- This role requires participation in our on-call support rotation
- Available to come to the office 1 day a week
Nice to have:
- Preferably Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant fields
- Preferable being a certified Cloud DevOps Engineer for Azure / GCP / AWS
- Experience in the developer- / infra related role in previous jobs
Our client's offer
- 10% of your time set aside for personal learning and development
- An excellent pension scheme, profit sharing, and yearly bonus
- 25 vacation days and 5 extra days off
- Substantial discounts on flight tickets (after 6 months of employment)
- A travel allowance
- Discount on health insurance
- A learning budget