Our partner company is focusing on business intelligence. Their leading experts have been working together for more than 15 years. Their data warehouse and data mining teams work to provide effective solutions to business problems, mainly in the financial, telecom, and energy sectors. They have projects in all areas of BI, from building data warehouses to machine learning-based analytics and executive dashboards. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst with a strong business focus, excellent English communication skills (client-facing), but also an understanding of the technical details of the professional challenges, who can participate in and lead their international projects.
- Understand the client’s business model, their current issues, and how they map their business to data. Help them make sense of and verify their data and assumptions.
- Create a roadmap for the client and lead them along. Devise and/or revise data analytics practices for the specific situation to help the client to advance towards their business goals.
- Define work for the technical Analytics Engineers.
- Make sure that the delivered solution is both meaningful as well as correct.
- As an orientation, you are likely to have 3+ intensive years as a data analyst.
- An overall thrive to take part in creating data-centric business solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills combined with a client-centric mindset.
- Data analytics background: sound conceptual and practical business understanding, coupled with implementation capability.
- You must have demonstrated end-user and technical exposure, and business impact over several projects in different industries.
- Being able to work with business-oriented data models in both spreadsheets and databases.
- Querying in SQL, and managing even rather complex Excel/Google Sheets as a matter of course.
- Strong conversational and business English (oral, reading and writing), this will be your working language.
Our client's offer
- Stable company, long-term job opportunities
- Interesting, varied and challenging tasks
- Continuous development, active professional support
- Close-knit team, family atmosphere
- Work-life balance support