Our partner company is a Hungarian-owned company, mainly developing mobile applications and platforms. Their key partners are located in the Netherlands and Finland, but have clients in other countries as well.
Their main profile is Android and iOS based technologies from both the backend and frontend side.
The company open to new ideas, which are being developed by a designated team and you might even choose the projects you will be working on.
The company is located in the 3rd district of Budapest.
Pozíció azonosító: B138AD
Kategória: IT Szoftverfejlesztés, Android fejlesztő
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture (UI, data access, web services).
- Write clean and reusable code.
- Help maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews).
- Continuously develop technical knowledge in pace with mobile innovations.
- Working experience in Android development.
- Confident knowledge in Kotlin, Java is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with common third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Familiar with push notifications.
- Familiar with localization and internationalization.
- Has experience with performance and memory tuning tools (e.g. Profiler).
- Has working experience in Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Published one or more apps in the Google Play Store.