Our partner is completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools and building an iconic, mobile-first product that will define the next 30 years of the industry. Over the past two years of high-speed growth, their App Store Editor’s Choice winning app has been regularly featured in Apple commercials. But what they’re most proud of is the love we receive from our global user base every day. Furthermore, the company recently closed a $6M Series A funding round, backed by top European investors like Point9 Capital and Creandum.
Pozíció azonosító: B142CD
Kategória: Informatika, IT Szoftverfejlesztés, C++ fejlesztő
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - társalgási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest - V. kerület
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach.
- Product development in C++ and Swift of a 3D CAD product.
- Building features across our technology stack
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration.
- The engine is written in standard C++14
- UI code is 100% Swift
- Our renderer is written in OpenGL (but we are switching to Metal soon)
- Some Objective-C, mostly for gluing Swift and C++ together
- knowledge of modern C++
- product focused mindset
- ability to write high quality, testable, maintainable code
- humble and hard-working attitude
- basic computer science and math skills (meaning that you are not a mathematician, but eg. you could implement a complex algorithm from a paper, and you know basic linear algebra and geometry)
- mobile development experience is a big plus
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a word-class product and to learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it’s on the house
- Relocation support if not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment
- An iPad Pro and Ultimaker office 3D printer so you can play with the app.
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remote, and more)