Pozíció azonosító: B145CM
Kategória: IT Menedzsment
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - tárgyalási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
The Commercial Manager is responsible for identifying commercial risk in a sales opportunity (new or existing client) and advising the bid pursuit team on the mitigation of such risks throughout the bid lifecycle. They lead the commercial negotiation of terms and conditions for both new agreements and change control of existing agreements in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Establish strong working relationships with Legal, Delivery, Finance, Procurement and other Global Enablement functions to ensure a full understanding of the Client proposal during the bid pursuit lifecycle, which may be for either a new logo or existing client acting as a trusted advisor to the bid team.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with the Client applying the relevant Region Key Commercial Principles and prevailing company financial, legal and other mandatory policies and procedures, whilst maintaining a balanced approach so the company remains in market with its Client response. Consult and seek guidance from SMEs such as Legal on specific matters such as IP, TUPE and Data Protection where necessary.
- Work closely with Procurement to ensure back to back flow down of Client negotiated terms and conditions to any third party provider who form part of the proposal, thereby mitigating risk for the company.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in a contract management role or other similar roles such as bid financial management, project controller, account manager, or commercial manager / procurement manager.
- Direct experience in the execution of contract management responsibilities ideally in an IT Services environment
- Good market awareness of competitive contract terms and pricing for the company’s services and products.
- Experienced contracts negotiator with good understanding of Key contract terms normally negotiated
- Plenty of room for both individual and collaborative work
- Home office opportunity
- Participate in global Project Implementation, Migration, New feature Deployment processes
- We promote a company culture where you reach your career goal
- The company is working with a very large number of technologies – you’ll have to opportunity and support to find your own path within CIAS / End User Computing Services
- 150 internal promotions last year
- Individualistic soft and technical training (eg. complete ITIL sub-modules with certifications)
- We maintain Happy Workplace 🙂 (fruit and cake days; health days & sports events; charity fundraiser events; social festivities; family days etc.)
CV-t töltök fel