We are looking for a Data Engineer position in the team of a Norwegian-owned innovative group of companies in Hungary:
Pozíció azonosító: B74DE
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - középfok
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest - XIII. Kerület
- Creating and maintaining data flows
- Developing data definitions and their measurement points
- Participating in local and international projects
- Developing microservice modules in a Dockerised environment
- Experience with Python or Scala programming
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Know what the ETL process is
- Active communication in written and spoken English
- You have a certificate of higher education
- You have experience with AWS S3 and/or Redshift
- You are familiar with Unix commands and Git
- You are experienced with Docker
What our partner could offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: All You Can Move Card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in trainings, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit other countries.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, Play Station, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, table football, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days, 3-day team building event, to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.