Our client is building a development team to work on one of our aviation clients’ projects. This includes developing digital solutions and also taking care of operations. If you are a seasoned system administrator from the Microsoft side and have experience with large scale enterprise grade .NET applications, we would love to get in touch with you.
Pozíció azonosító: B144DE
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - társalgási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Supporting daily maintenance and operations tasks on both software and complete infrastructure level.
- Developing existing and new toolchains that support the work of developers.
- Taking part in planning, developing and maintaining CI / CD pipelines and corresponding infrastructure.
- Helping colleagues both on the development and the business side to debug incidents, collect information from logs and support them in daily information related challenges.
- Participating in the planning and designing of our ever evolving IT infrastructure.
- Rock solid knowledge of networking (no, not hanging out at conferences over coffee and biscuits, the other networking).
- Top-notch Microsoft server side software expertise (Windows Server, Active Directory, MSSQL Server, IIS etc.).
- A steady pair of hands with PowerShell, bash, Git and TFS.
- At least 4 years of experience with .NET C# and ASP.NET applications from the DevOps side.
- Experience with high-availability, distributed .NET server-side services.
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies.
- A decent level of English. This is an international community where documentation and formal communication are in English (if something’s wrong, you can curse in Hungarian, that sounds way better).
- Love Docker and Kubernetes the way we do.
- Have experience in working with Azure Cloud services and Azure DevOps.
- Have experience with any enterprise CMS like Sitecore, Sitefinity, sense.net.
- Have any previous experience with the aviation industry from the inside (no, a trip to Reykjavík doesn’t count).
- Have hands-on experience with PCI/DSS or you already have OWASP certification.
- Health Coverage – They got you covered if you need medical treatment. Hope you won’t need to test it though.
- Free fruits and snacks
- Learning and development – Lot of events to keep your knowledge updated
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
CV-t töltök fel