Our client is building a development team to work on one of their aviation clients’ projects. This includes developing customer facing digital solutions, API’s and also mission critical airline applications. If you are a pro .NET C# developer and have experience with enterprise grade applications or even large-scale e-commerce websites, feel free to apply.
Pozíció azonosító: B144TTL
Kategória: IT Szoftverfejlesztés, .Net fejlesztő
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - társalgási
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Developing high quality software to achieve goals in a fast paced business environment (really fast, 833 km/h to be precise).
- Using C#, ASP .NET and Web API’s to deliver core functionality for both customer facing frontend applications and mission critical core services.
- Taking part in incident resolution and problem management.
- Participating in technical design and change management.
- Contributing to architectural and design decisions.
- Estimating development and delivery times based on documented requirements, specifications and technical designs.
- Writing unit and integration tests, participating in end-to-end test development.
- Working together with our in-house DevOps team to streamline and sustain a well-functioning CI / CD.
- Ensuring PCI / DSS compliance for the code you deliver with your team.
- Discussing technical solutions with other developers (including obscure FIFA moves and coffee brewing techniques).
- Participating in your peers’ code reviews. Don’t worry, if you do it well, they’re going to love you for it.
- Managing and mentoring software developer team (8-10 people).
- At least 4 years of experience with .NET C# and ASP.NET.
- People management, Team Lead experience (8-10 people)
- Deep knowledge of C#, microservices, business intelligence solutions and enterprise grade large scale applications.
- NET WebAPI experience.
- Expert level MSSQL skills in designing schemas, writing and optimizing queries, writing smart stored procedures.
- Experience with optimizing high-load, distributed .NET server-side services.
- A security focused mindset and experience with secure coding standards.
- A solid understanding of state of the art buzzwords: business logic, data access layers, SOA concept, n-tier architecture, OOP, XML, you name it.
- A steady hand with Visual Studio, Git and TFS.
- A decent level of English. This is an international community where documentation and formal communication are in English (if something’s wrong, you can curse in Hungarian, that sounds way better).
- Have experience with any enterprise CMS like Sitecore, Sitefinity, sense.net.
- Have any previous experience with the aviation industry from the inside (flying to Barcelona for a weekend doesn’t count).
- Have worked with Azure Cloud services and Azure DevOps.
- Have hands-on experience with PCI/ DSS or you already have an OWASP certification.
- Are familiar with the Agile methodology and SAFe principles.
- Have a good understanding of modern frontend technologies like Vue.js, Nuxt.js or SSR.
- Health Coverage – They got you covered if you need medical treatment. Hope you won’t need to test it though.
- Learning and development – Lot of events to keep your knowledge updated
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
CV-t töltök fel