Our partner is the world’s leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating and managing cancer. For more than 70 years, they have developed, built, and delivered innovative cancer care technologies and solutions for their clinical partners around the globe to help them treat millions of patients each year.
Pozíció azonosító: B76PSSE
Kategória: Informatika, IT Szoftverfejlesztés, C# fejlesztő, C++ fejlesztő, Java fejlesztő, IT security
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - felsőfok
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Developing tools that empower the engineering team to validate code before deploying quickly and confidently.
- Work in collaboration with architects and engineers to represent DevOps during the design and development of software or extensive revisions to existing applications.
- Keep finding areas of improvement in the current infrastructure to be more resilient and reliable.
- Comprehension of SDLC
- Collaborate across teams to consolidate and simplify DevOps tools and services, then support other infrastructure engineers using them in production
- Build libraries, modules, and packages for other infrastructure engineers to integrate with their projects
- Infrastructure as a Service (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc)
- Familiarity with containers and related inspection capabilities (Docker, ECS, Fargate)
- Develop secure Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes to help deliver software of higher quality at greater speed
- Integration of cyber-security considerations into product design, implementation, review, update, and EOL management
- Configure security tools for static security code analysis and 3rd party and vulnerability analysis
- Monitor product cyber-security threats and vulnerabilities, perform planned and on-demand Cybersecurity Risk Assessment; work with engineering teams to design and prioritize mitigating solutions
- Define the standard security settings in products and solutions based on hardening standards
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company and customer intelligence acquired at job.
- Provide hands-on technical support expertise in general SW design and development, system engineering, IT and networking as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3 years professional work experience developing or testing software products
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD system components such as Jenkins, Concourse, Bamboo, Circle
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with Java or C# /.NET or C++, and Python
- Scripting abilities with Unix command line (curl, grep, awk, sed, chmod, ssh, etc)
- Experience with web programming and technologies
- Prefer candidates with some Cloud programming / Azure skills
- Prefer candidates with a deep knowledge of software security and architectures
CV-t töltök fel