Our partner brings together the worlds’ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. They work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
Pozíció azonosító: B76SSEMD
Kategória: IT Szoftverfejlesztés
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol - felsőfok
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Design, develop and verify new product features for patient specific quality assurance of radiotherapy treatments.
- Actively drive the development and integration of new features including algorithms for image processing and analysis
- Actively contribute and enhance the software architecture
- Provide all necessary documentation related to this area of responsibility
- Interest in gathering domain knowledge in the areas of radiotherapy quality assurance and medical image processing
- SW development engineer (M.Sc. level or equivalent)
- Product development experience (7 years +) in object oriented software languages in relevant industries
- Experience with Python (3+ years), *NIX environments (3+ years)
- Proficiency with Linux, Git, Jenkins, Makefiles
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Fluency in English language, written and verbal
- Willingness to be flexible. As part of a small agile team, you may be asked to contribute to areas outside of your specialty.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Experience developing data visualizations in modern web applications
- NoSQL database experience (e.g. CouchDB)
- Experience in cloud architecture and CI/CD pipelines for cloud deployment
- Comfort with heterogeneous environments (Windows, Linux)