Our client develops cloud-based business solutions in various areas, such as production, warehousing, invoicing, and quality control. As a dynamic, committed, results-oriented organization, they are looking for a fullstack developer who thinks along similar values and happy to join an initiative, professionally demanding international team. Their office in Budapest, Hungary will be your base, with close collaboration with motivated product teams in Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid, and Aarhus. They are looking for a strong team player who contribute positively to the team dynamic and can approach and collaborate with colleagues in other positions around the business.
- Learn and understand business processes supported by the solution and contribute with insights into where more value can be generated.
- Empathize with users and collaborate to improve usability and user experience.
- Follow coding standards, best practices, and write code that is understandable and comment on where needed.
- Learn about various technologies on your own. When needed, find additional resources, talk to the right people, and find a good solution.
- Be willing to offer help and share your knowledge. Also, the candidate should be able to communicate with confidence and demonstrate genuine commitment.
- Feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders, managers, teammates, and users. The ability to work well with others is a must.
- Have a positive and transparent attitude towards challenges.
- Be able to understand problems clearly, break them down into hypotheses, and propose solutions in a coherent manner.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent.
- 3+ experience in a software development role.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Cloud Developer Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Experience working with: ASP.NET MVC/C# and MS SQL,
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Our client's offer
- Culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities.
- Well-established international growth company
- Chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality and a service-oriented mindset is the key.
- Competitive Salary
- Maintenance of work-life balance along the Energy for Life concept