Our partner company is focusing on business intelligence. Their leading experts have been working together for more than 15 years. Their data warehouse and data mining teams work to provide effective solutions to business problems, mainly in the financial, telecom, and energy sectors.They have projects in all areas of BI, from building data warehouses to machine learning-based analytics and executive dashboards. They are looking for a Lead Java Developer.
- Develop using Java, Spring, cloud/hybrid cloud technologies (Azure, OpenShift)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Coordinating with the team during project development
- "Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Strong Java background, accumulating at least 5 years of experience in an enterprise environment
- High level knowledge of core Java
- Extensive knowledge in Java enterprise or related technologies (Java EE, Spring)
- Practical experience in software integration into an Enterprise environment
- Basic experience in database development
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, including agile
- Backend development
- Microservices architecture
- Understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- Messaging – AMQP protocol
- Security protocols, services
- Frontend development experience is a plus (Spring MVC or Angular)
- Advanced English is a must
- German language skill is a plus"
Our client's offer
- Stable company, long-term job opportunities
- Hybrid workplace
- Interesting, varied and challenging tasks
- Continuous development, active professional support
- Close-knit team, family atmosphere
- Work-life balance support